Ron Rosenberg - Founder and President
Ron founded PMRG’s billing service because he knew billing could be done better. He is committed that physicians are accurately and optimally reimbursed for the services they provide to their patients, and in his 30+ years of consulting, saw all too often that wasn’t happening.
- Author of hundreds of articles on the business of medicine, including the book on capitation for the American Academy of Ophthalmology.
- Practiced for 12 years as a certified physician assistant in a variety of clinical settings, including rural primary care, academic cardiology and family practice, and urban urgent care.
- Served as President of the American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Served as hospital corpsman in the US Navy.
- Master’s Degree in Public Health, University of Utah College of Medicine
- Graduated as Physician Assistant from the Dartmouth College Medical School
- Married to Caryn Rosenberg for over 35 years. Lives in beautiful Sausalito, CA with an enviable view of the City of San Francisco, Alcatraz Island, and the Bay Bridge. Has a love of flying, enjoys collecting fine watches, and appreciates great restaurants.
Curt Hill - Chief Executive Officer
With experience in a diversity of industries, Curt was well suited to run the company and provide the leadership to grow PMRG to where it is now and into the future. His vision for what a company can be and how it can serve its clients guides all of PMRG decisions.
• CEO of software services company – grew annual revenues from $7m to $25m in 14 months.
• VP of Sales for a venture funded, high-tech start-up.
• Senior Sales Executive for a high-tech staffing company – built a $12m revenue stream from nothing in 24 months.
• Training Executive for a global training and development company. Trained over 600 people in leadership skills over a 5 year period.
• Was part of the development team and primary program leader for Mission Control Productivity. Led programs nationally during the roll out of the core program.
• BA, Oberlin College, 1980
• Married to Kirsten Hill for over 22 years, with two children. Lives in San Francisco/Bay Area. Avid golfer and classical pianist.
Donna Connolly - Vice President of Operations
Donna brings to PMRG over 20 years of experience in working with healthcare receivables and operations management. She has a unique understanding of how a claim needs to work through various systems so that it gets paid properly.
• Spent 15 years at Health Receivables Management (HRM), a division of ARC Ventures. Served as General Manager, Director of Operations, and Director of Finance and Marketing while there.
• Was Executive Director at the Lincoln Foundation for Performance Excellence during the 3 years she was the foundation.
• Donna manages the PMRG Operations Center in Tinley Park.
• She holds a Masters of Business Administration in Finance from DePaul University and Bachelor of Science in Marketing from the University of Illinois.
• She and her husband Mike have been married for over 20 years, they have 3 boys and live in Orland Park, IL.
• Donna enjoys singing in her church choir, and watching the various sports activities of her boys.